I’ve enjoyed working with you and your family over the years. I hope you feel the financial guidance I’ve provided has been valuable.
Do you know friends, relatives, or co-workers who:
* want to be financially comfortable in retirement?
* are unhappy with their current investment results?
* have complained about the taxes they pay each year?
* have left, or are leaving, a company and have to make decisions regarding retirement plan distributions?
* have a financial advisor who has retired?
* would like timely advice from a financial advisor?
* would like a “second opinion” regarding their investment plans?
If you know anyone who could use our services, please send us their names. Simply complete the form below before November 21st with the name, phone number, and address of your referral. You can be assured that our conversations will be kept in the strictest confidence. I would simply mail an introductory letter to the contacts you provide me, letting them know you have given me their names.
If you provide us a referral, you will receive a free pie from Kuns Kountry Kitchen and we will enter your name into our drawing for a Thanksgiving Feast Basket (also from Kuns Kountry Kitchen) filled with homemade goodies and a pumpkin pie!
Thank you for the continued opportunity to serve your investment needs.
David J. Workman, AIF®
LPL Registered Principal
Logansport, IN — February 23, 2021 – David Workman of Workman & Associates was recently ranked No. 29th in Indiana in the